To Be Equal
To Be Equal is a syndicated weekly column by National Urban League President Marc H. Morial, which is distributed to more than 400 newspapers and websites nationwide. Each week's topic focuses on issues affecting both African American's and the nation as a whole. Started in 1963 by CEO Whitney M. Young, Jr., as "The Voice of Black America," the column was immediately picked up by major newspapers and radio stations across the country. Today, the To Be Equal column continues to present a unique insight on national and international issues.
- 03/26/2013 TBE#13 - Hear Ye Hear Ye Justice Scalia - Voting is a Right
- 03/19/2013 TBE#12 - Facebook’s COO Ignites Needed Conversation About Empowerment of Women
- 03/13/2013 TBE#11 - Trayvon Martin One Year Later
- 03/06/2013 TBE#10 - Keep Section Voting Rights Act 5 Alive!
- 02/27/2013 TBE#9 - Florida Atlantic University Should Take Private Prison Company Name off Football Stadium
- 02/13/2012 TBE#07 - Whitney Young Documentary Premiers on PBS February 18